Sunday, February 24, 2008

Taylor's Nursery!!!




It's a work in progress, but I am loving every bit of it! Taylor's nursery is starting to come together. We should be receiving the rest of the parts we need to build the hutch for her changing table and that's the last big thing we need to
do! Then all the fun little things can go up. This week my friend Carolyn helped me with the growth chart art project...that was fun! It turned out just how I wanted! Ryan helped with the selection of paper for her name that is hanging above the crib and wants everyone to know it! Her rocking chair is heaven to sit in and I can't wait to read her stories sitting right there! Just wanted to show everyone the progress of where we are at since this is all I have been talking about!





No comments: