
Happy 1 st Birthday to you!!! Tay got to go to her first birthday party for our friend Taylor Bell's 1st Birthday! What an event...and I mean it! Carolyn went all out for her little sweetie, did you get a look at that cake??? Um ya, she made that...all by herself! Seriously impressive! I now HAVE to do that for my Tay's 1st B-day...in purple of course! :)
Tay wore her special crown dress that "auntie" Dori gave her and she loved watching her friend Taylor Bell open all of her all gifts...and there were a lot! We love you Taylor Bell...what a fun year this has been! I remember when your Mommy first told me she was pregnant...and how excited she was when she called after her Dr.'s appointment and said..."of course it's a girl"!!! We screamed in delight! You are so cute and such a great little friend to Taylor Ann! Happy Birthday, we love you lots!
1 comment:
Such cute little pictures!! Who are those adorable little girls! Just kidding! Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment