Taylor & I had a great day at the beach with our bestest friends! Gena, Cambria, Becky & Mimi came over and we spent the day playing! Taylor loves the beach of course, so we had to take a few pictures! Oh & don't miss the cute picture of Tay & Mimi holding hands...I promise they did that on their own! Aren't they cute...best friends just like their Mommies! I love it! Miss you girls already!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Weekend at the Beach!
Taylor & I had a great day at the beach with our bestest friends! Gena, Cambria, Becky & Mimi came over and we spent the day playing! Taylor loves the beach of course, so we had to take a few pictures! Oh & don't miss the cute picture of Tay & Mimi holding hands...I promise they did that on their own! Aren't they cute...best friends just like their Mommies! I love it! Miss you girls already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the sunglasses picture! Just like her mommy!
Post a Comment