Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wee Witches at Gardner Village!

I have been so excited to dress Taylor up in her ladybug costume, so taking her to the Wee Witches event at Gardner Village was the perfect chance! We went with all of her little friends and had a great time seeing all the witches, dancing to the Halloween music and of course taking as many pictures as possible! Aren't they all so cute!!!

Taylor B., Taylor A., Ella & Brayden...and the Mommies of course!

Girl Talk!


Mommy...what doing???


Mom...why do you keep taking my picture???

Oh Ella...what a pretty fairy you are!

Stacy, Brayden, Carolyn & Taylor B.


Apparently being a ladybug is hard work!






1 comment:

The Nelson's said...

Oh my HEAVENS!!! This is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen =) I wish we lived closer so I could see this little ladybug in person!!! Miss you guys!