Happy Halloween! Taylor had a fun first Halloween and loved being a ladybug with Haley girl! We took them both trick-or-treating to a few of the houses in our neighborhood and then spent the rest of the evening answering the door and giving away LOTS of candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. In past years I have attempted to count how many we got...I didn't even try this year. I just know we gave over 400 pieces of candy away! Taylor just loved her costume and kept it on for a few hours...Haley, on the other hand, did not. We got a few pictures and that was that. We had our friends Annie & Murry over and had a fun Halloween night! Here are a few pictures of our little bugs!
3 comments:
I can't believe you made Haley's costume!!! Wow, so impressive! Looks amazing!
Haley was a little lady bug too?!?! How cute!! I love the pics and it was a joy seeing little Tay today :)
Yes!!! When will you be home?
Post a Comment