Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Yay Potty"



Well I can't believe it, but my baby girl isn't much of a baby anymore! This morning, it happened. She came and got me, "Mama, I go poo poo...hurry...hurry". We ran to her bathroom and got her ready, just as we have done many times over the past two weeks. Then it happened, it finally happened. She went poo poo in her big girl potty and was so proud of herself! After getting her candy (a single M&M)and watching Mama and Auntie Cambria run around cheering...Taylor twirled in circles cheering for herself saying "yay potty, yay potty"! Oh I just love her and I can't believe that we are already potty training! I was just barely getting use to the fact that she talks to me all day and now this!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Yay!!! Such an awesome moment! I can't wait till Liam wants to potty train. Congrats Taylor!