Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Festivities

This week has been full of fun Valentine's activities!  It has been so much fun because Taylor is old enough to start really enjoying all the fun holiday traditions!  We made heart sugar cookies earlier in the week which of course she loved.  I about died when she ran into her kitchen grabbed her mixer, wooden spoon and eggs and brought them out next to mine!  It was hilarious watching her copy everything I was doing.  She loved cutting out the cookies and then watching them bake in the oven all the while saying "hot..watch out, hurt you"!  Then yesterday Dadda sent Taylor in the house with a single rose and then followed her with the other 11 for me!  Tay loved her rose and kept sticking her nose all the way inside of it.  This morning Ryan made us heart shaped PINK chocolate chip pancakes...amazing (thanks for the mix Mom)!  Now we are enjoying a fun day together and of course Taylor is entertaining us as usual with concerts and dancing!  Happy Valentine's Day...hope it's a special one! 

2 comments:

ryanjess said...

I love you Bitty Bug. I love you Mama. Thanks for the great weekend.

Love, Daddy

leslie said...

Wow she has really grown up...like a real person, you know with thoughts and opinions. I love that.