Monday, March 22, 2010

Pink Toes...Pretty!!!

So this weekend Monica and I got pedicures at this darling place in town and when I came home with bright pink toes Taylor was thrilled! 
"Oh Mommy, pretty toes...they pink" and then two seconds later..."Mommy...Taylor pretty toes pink"??? 

Well of course I have always wanted to paint her toes but the few times I tried she wasn't into it.  This time she was thrilled and couldn't believe how great it was to have pink toes!  We even blew them dry with her princess blow dryer that actually blows cold air...it was perfect!  3 days later and Tay still looks at her toes and shreaks with excitement...pink toes!  Oh how I love having a little girl!

1 comment:

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Aww, that is the cutest thing! She is growing up so fast! I can't believe how big she is getting. How fun that you can start doing girlie things with her like that! When are you coming to Utah next missy???