28 Years Ago You Became A Mother For The First Time...My Mother And Here Are My Top 28 Reasons Why I am so Thankful for that Day!
1. You are my Best Friend and I can tell you everything!
2. You are such an amazing Backa to Taylor Ann.
3. You can always make me laugh.
4. Your work ethic is inspiring.
5. You call me at the end of each day if we haven't talked, just to check in and see how my day was.
6. You support me in everything I do.
7. You know everything about nothing!
8. Your amazing talent as a floral designer and business owner.
9. You love to throw a good party...almost as much as me!
10. Your love for The Wizard of Oz.
11. Your homecooked meals!
12. Your strength.
13. You love Taylor so much and she adores you!
14. You married such an incredible man that is an incredible Father.
15. You were my cheerleading coach and softball coach.
16. You Facebook, Twitter, Blog...oh so very hip!
17. Your love for Jesus Christ and sharing that love with me from the day I was born.
18. You taught me how to be the hostess with the mostest!
19. You always have an answer for my random questions.
20. You love American Idol!
21. You & Papa flew your entire family to Maui for Christmas, who does that?!?
22. Your support when I competed in Miss America, you were my biggest cheerleader.
23. Your dedication to the Miss America program even this many years after I competed.
24. You and Papa threw me a beautiful wedding!
25. You stayed for an extra week when Taylor was born and made sure we had it all figured out!
26. You flew out to Utah as often as you could, you'll never know how much I loved that.
27. Your compassion for others.
28. You taught me how to be a Mother, and for that I will aways be grateful.
Happy Mother's Day Mom...I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't know you competed in Miss America! That's great. It sounds like you have a very supportive and wonderful mother. :)
Post a Comment