Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday BF!

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!
Cambria you have been my BF from the first day we met sitting in Driver's Ed class...even at 15 I knew I had found a friend that I could always trust and would be by my side forever!  We have shared so many wonderful times together and seen eachother through the sad times as well.  You have been a constant in my life and I love you like a sister.  You inspire me every day and I am so proud of the woman you have become.  A mararthon running, dream chasing, go getting, hardworking, Lucy loving, amazing BF...that's what you are!  This has been a big year for you, I have found such joy in watching you build a new relationship with the Lord.  Work incredibly hard towards reaching an amazing goal of running 2 marathons in 1 year and have been so inspired by your bravery in following your dream and starting a new chapter in you career life!
As I sit in our hotel room in North Platte, Nebraska tonight I am thinking of you and hoping you have had a wonderful day.  You see today we celebrate you pushing 30 BF...hehehe!  Love you Bestfriend and miss you so! 

No comments: