Monday, October 25, 2010

Lake Tahoe and The Big

Ryan and I were able to take a trip to Lake Tahoe recently for a WHA (Western History Assoc.) conference and we were thrilled that Dan & Glenda came to LG to stay with Tay while we were gone.  We had 5 days at the Inkline Village North Shore Resort and it was just wonderful.  I just loved laying by the lake in the hammock and relaxing.  Lots of Decaf lattes and visiting with our friends Annie & Murry which of course was great.  The last night we decided to gamble (my first time ever) and I won $15 bucks after putting $1 in the slot...then I cashed out..Thank You! 
Tay meanwhile was having a blast with her Gram and Grandpa as usual with lots of activities...including EOU's Homecoming events!  










Yes...that's a belly you see....and yes I am only 3 months pregnant in this picture.  Whatever we are fine with it!