Once again this year we had so much to be thankful for at Thanksgiving! We were thrilled to host Thanksgiving for the Dearinger family at our house in The Big and had a great time just enjoying time together. We ended up having a VERY white Thanksgiving and we were incredibly thankful that the traveling both to and from our house ended safely. Taylor loved having all of the family together and was quite excited to have an early Christmas with her Uncle Bryan and Aunt Courtney. Ryan was thankful he got all the Christmas lights up outside before the snow came and I was just thrilled to get my Christmas decor up inside! Tay had her first visit of the year with Santa and enjoyed her first sledding excursion! I must mention that Ryan was VERY thankful that the UTES won the Holy War...and so am I because he is a beast to be around when they don't! Thanks to everyone for making the long and somewhat scary trip over here...we loved having you in The Big and can't wait to see you again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment