Friday, February 25, 2011

Change of Plans...

Well I definitely didn't plan on spending the last two months of this pregnancy on bed rest...but those are the Doctor's orders as of yesterday.  Dang!  The combination of lots of strong contractions, back pain and nausea were all enough to be sent to Labor and Delivery to have things checked out yesterday.  While we knew I wasn't in labor we were worried that it may be trying to start.  Thankfully all test results came back negative...but my body is moving a bit quicker than we would like and I am going to do my best to slow things down!  Little man needs some more time to grow before he joins us!  So...a few things may not get completed off that To Do List of mine...but avoiding a trip in the helicopter to Portland (our hospital doesn't have a NICU, so I would have to be flown to one that does in the city 4 hours away) is a major priority right now! 

3 comments:

Pamela U. Parks said...

Jess- Well, maybe this bed rest will let you blog some more so I have one more blog to read while I wake up each morning during tax season. ha ha ha. Just kidding. Hang in there. I'm sure he will be a strong, cute, little guy.

Am-Biance said...

Take Care of yourself! Hope your doing well... :)a few extra naps never hurt anyone...

leslie said...

take care of yourself. We are hoping Val goes 2 more weeks to 37 weeks.