Thursday, January 12, 2012

32 Years of "I Do"

I am proud to say that my parents have been married for 32 years...yep that's right...proud.  How many people do you know that have broken families?  More than I can probably keep of track of is my answer.  Now that I have a family of my own and have been married for 7 years, I know just how much work it takes.  It takes more than love.  It takes dedication, forgiveness, selflessness and patience to name a few!  It also requires the ability to enjoy life together.  Make each other smile and laugh. 
Thank you Mom and Dad for always working on your marriage.  For staying dedicated to each other and to this family.  Look at what you have created....
You blessed me with a Brother and Sister who I love so much and even though they drove me nuts when we were young, I cherish them with all my heart.

Fast forward 20+ Years......
You became Grandparents for the first time and together have provided our children with the love, guidance and pure FUN that you raised Julie, Joel and I with. 
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.
I love you both so much and I am so thankful that my babies are growing up with such a wonderful Papa and Backa who they both adore. 

No comments: