Friday, February 24, 2012
Life is Good.
How is it possible that I haven't post since Christmas!? That might be a record. Life is busy....it's true. Life is good though...really good. JD Designs is busy which is a dream come true for this Mama. My babies are getting so big. Taylor is almost 4 and Ryder is 10 months. Seeing them together, playing and laughing is just amazing. I love these two more than anything and I am so proud to be their Mama. Look at those smiles, how could you not just melt when you look at them? Life is good...just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures...and cute kiddos! They are growing so fast...glad life is busy and good!
It is the best...makes u so happy to see your kids play! Love it! And glad work is busy! You are talented :)
Post a Comment