We only have 2 weeks left until her due date and as of today I am 38 weeks! As you can see...I am huge and officially feeling uncomfortable. This week has brought quite a bit of contractions so I am hoping Taylor decides to come early...but I am pretty sure every woman who is 9 months pregnant has those sames hopes. This weeks Dr. appointment went well and Taylor's just doing fine! I think she is officially out of room in there though! I am only scheduled to work 2 more days at work, but planning on going in just as much as possible until Taylor decides to tell me to stop! It makes the days go by quick and I am frantically trying to get everything done for my clients! We'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:
Congratulations!!! She is so cute--I showed off her picture to pretty much everyone I ran into in Carslon today. Bob said, and I quote, "It's a good thing she looks like her mother!" Can't wait to see you guys. :)
Post a Comment