Saturday, April 26, 2008

Picture Day!

Today was picture day...doesn't she look cute in her purple dress!!! We have to wait a week until we get to see the proofs and I am already so anxious to see how they turned out! Here is a picture we took of her last night when we were trying her dress on her!

4 comments:

WATERLESS FISH said...

hi baby tay- we are loving the updates on how big she's getting... she looks beautiful in purple :) luv denise and emma

Am-Biance said...

What a cutie! She looks darling in that little dress. I hope that you are doing well, looks like Taylor is doin' great! Keep posting those sweet pictures.
much love-stace

Carolyn said...

I am dying over the purple dress and flower!!! She is so cute!!

Nesting with Grace said...

It was fun to see her today! Angie did a good job, your pictures are darling...I love the ones with you two in them!