Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gardner Mill Picnic!

This month we had a company picnic which was so much fun! As you can see we got all the babes together for the first time and the best part.....I won the jelly bean contest!!! We had to guess how many jelly beans in the huge jar you see Tay sitting by. I randomly guessed 3, 222 jelly beans, I was the closest! The actual number was 3, 237...that is a LOT of jelly beans FYI! Oh and did I mention that I won $250 bucks!!! YIPEE!!! Jelly Beans on me everyone!
For those of you who don't know who all these cuties are (the babies I mean) let me give you the list!
From the left Lisa & Baby Beckahm, Brooke & Baby Ella, Stacy & Big Boy Brayden, Me & Baby Tay!






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like fun!! I miss everyone at the Goose...Congrats on the jelly beans!!! $250! Wow!

Am-Biance said...

So cute Jess!! Love all of your new pics, and Tay could probably fit inside of that jar!! Hellooooo it is as big as she is!!! Good times, you are such a sweet Fam!!
Much love~ :)