Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Papa!








This weekend Tay & I flew home to Cannon Beach for my Papa's birthday party! Taylor did great on the plane and we had such a fun time visiting with our family & friends! I miss the beach so much and it's always amazing to have a chance to be back...even if it's only for a few days! Love you all and miss you more than you know! Taylor is so blessed to have such a loving family! Thank's for everything!
Here are a few pictures of our visit...ok a lot!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Jess, Tell your sister that I want to schedule a photo shoot with her! Your pictures are so cute, she does a great job! Taylor is so big!

Am-Biance said...

Love the pic's Jess~ Taylor is such a sweetie :) Love the little kiss the doggie snuck her!! I am sure it was a great time for you to visit home :)