Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SLC Ghost Tour

This past Friday the Goose Girls went on a tour of Salt Lake City and it's ghosts! We had dinner at the Rio Grande which is also where the tour began. We spent the rest of the evening touring Salt Lake and hearing all about the ghosts that haunt it! Lots of fun was had goofing around at the cemetary and Fort Douglas...I even got pictures of orbs!
Don't worry though I'm covered...I threw salt over my shoulder before going home that evening. Oh and everyone remember on the 1st of November to wake up and say "RABBIT, RABBIT, RABBIT"!

I had a little fun with these pictures....sorry about the spiders Jen...I couldn't resist!
Ha. Ha. Ha.

You Girls Look Like You Just Saw A Ghost....

Look ORBS!!!


Count Brooke & Count Stacy

Jen watch out...spiders!

3 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

hahahahahhahhahha! spooky! I want to eat your BLOOD! Those ghost just took all the color out of my face, didn't know I could look any whiter!

Am-Biance said...

Love the pic's Jess :) Spooky tour... Good times!! :)

Am-Biance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.