Ready for dinner...
My leaf shaped butter that I was so proud of...
Turkey is done....
Tay is ready to eat...
Tay and Uncle Bryan with full tummys...
Mommy and Tay taking a break...
Tay showing Uncle Bryan her new car...
This year was a special Thanksgiving and we definitely had a lot to be thankful for, of course the first thing we think of is being blessed with Taylor this year. Ryan's family was able to come out to Utah and spend the holiday with us and we had a wonderful time with everyone. We even got to steal Courtney from her family and enjoy some more time with her which was great. I had so much fun playing hostess and had lots of help pulling off a great Thanksgiving dinner! Tay loved her first taste of Turkey and literally gobbled it down! Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends and family, we are so thankful to have you in our lives.
3 comments:
Your turkey looks so professional!! It looks like it could be on the cover of Martha's November issue!!
Nice job Jess! Love the butter idea!Everything looked yummy...Taylor was ready to chow :) Whata sweetie...
I agree with Carolyn.. you made quite a lovely turkey :)
And I love the butter idea too! Of course you would have thought of that...so cute!
Post a Comment