I don't normally post without pictures...but everything is packed right now. We are still waiting to try and make it back home to our families for Christmas after our flight was cancelled due to horrible weather in Portland. We are thankful that we were able to find a flight out for Christmas morning rather than the 26th which is what we were originally told. It will definitely be a very different Christmas for us this year...but it has made me focus on what Christmas is really all about. So after one or two melt-downs I am now making the best of our situation and making new Christmas traditions with my own little family. We are so fortunate to have each other and I am still thankful that we will be able to celebrate with our families...just a little delayed!
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
P.S. See you soon Mom and Papa, love you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment