Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 8, 2009


Taylor woke up early...ready to open those birthday gifts!

Daddy got her a "big girl" softball tee and bat!



First crown!

Build-A-Bear

Stuffing Lamby all on her own!




Just shopping with Mommy...




At the Aquarium with Daddy!




Thank you Courtney for the darling outfits and icepack!


Taylor is officially ONE! Ryan and I spent a special day with Taylor, just the three of us! We had a fun morning and enjoyed yummy waffles that Daddy made for Tay. Then after the very important morning nap we were off to Build-A-Bear and the aquarium! Ryan has literally been asking me when we can take Taylor to Build-A-Bear since before she was born, and I have always told him on her first birthday. So of course...we had to go! She loved it and we were so happy with how great the staff was to her. They gave her a birthday sticker, sang to her and let her take over the store! Taylor picked "Lamby" and we all had a great time stuffing her and of course picking out an outfit with the appropriate accessories....ok maybe I was the one enjoying it the most..but it was a blast! Then we we went to the aquarium for the first time. Being from the Northwest I have to admit I have been to some amazing aquariums...but this was pretty good for Sandy, Utah! Taylor loved the fish and pointed at all of them saying "fiiish" over and over again! It was a great day and pretty unbelievable that one year ago our sweet baby girl was born! At 11:57pm that night Ryan went in the nursery and kissed her on the forehead just like he did when she was born. What an amazing year this has been. I can't help but cry when I think about how amazing it is to be Taylor Ann's mommy. I am so proud of her and amazed at how quickly she is growing. My baby is one!

No comments: