
My sister is so talented and took these amazing photos of Taylor while she was here for the the big Birthday and Easter weekend! Seriously Julie...THANK YOU! I love them and you captured her so perfectly, these will be such a wonderful way to remember my sweet baby when she turned one! Love you!
3 comments:
So cute Jess...Love all the pictures...Lots of new posts, Love it!! She is so sweet, Happy Birthday Taylor girl!
ps...I caught your cute blue door, love the color..Looks great..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! This year has gone so fast! I can't believe little Taylor is already one! All of the picturesyou got of her turned out great! Thanks little sis! When can I schedule an appointment?!
Julie is way talented! My favorite is Tay putting her eggs in her Easter basket! So cute!
P.S. Post a pic of your cute new door??
Post a Comment