Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mrs. Gena Sulkosky

I have known Gena since grade school and since high school we have been the best of friends...seeing each other through a lot of ups and downs over the years. Gena stood by my side on my wedding day 5 years ago and this past weekend I got to do the same for her! It was so wonderful to be a part of Gena and Cameron's big day! Becky and I were both bridesmaids and our little girls were the flower girls...seriously cute! It was a beautiful...and I mean it...beautiful wedding. No detail missed! I will never forget watching Gena light a candle in remembrance of her Mom Carol who passed away from Breast Cancer 7 years ago. It was such a touching moment and I remember thinking how proud I was of her strength. I know your Mom was watching down on you Gena and smiling at her baby girl on her wedding day. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Sulkosky, wishing you a lifetime of happiness!
Becky, Gena & I at Rehearsal Dinner
Mimi and Tay getting in some practice...
Mimi likes it better this way...
And Tay really isn't sure what to think!
Becky, Mimi, Tay & I
Taylor is just thrilled...
Can't you tell? She didn't look up while being pulled down the isle...just looked at the flowers.
The couple!
Tay picking my flowers apart during ceremony
Please smile Taylor...
Gena, John and I at the reception..time for fun!
Bf and I...we danced to Britney all night long!
Ryan joined us a few times!
Grandma with one very tired flower girl.
Papa and I dancing!

Cambria, Gena and I

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Everyone looks fabulous!! Yes, of course I am jealous and want a pair of those pink high heels for myself!!!