Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Custom Kitchen designed just for Taylor Ann!

Taylor just might be the luckiest little girl in the world.  Her Papa made her a custom kitchen for Christmas...and I mean..CUSTOM!  It has white and purple cabinetry, shaker doors, purple beadboard backsplash, moldings, stainless hardware, stainless appliances...I mean come on!  I actually had the first of these creations back in the day, however I think Papa stepped it up a notch this time around.  Of course Taylor Ann just loves playing with her kitchen and all the wonderful "accessories" that Grandma and Grandpa Dearinger gave her! Did I mention she actually has two?  Papa made her a kitchen to have at the beach as well all though that has all white cabinetry, tan beadboard accent and cabinet covered appliances instead.  I just love it, Thank you Papa.  Or as Taylor would say "Tank Ooo"!
***I will post pictures later...we haven't been back to La Grande yet to get it all set up!  I am not sure who is more anxious to play with it...me or Taylor?!?

No comments: