I mentioned earlier that Taylor received a very special gift from her Papa this Christmas....and here it is! My Dad drove Tay and I back to La Grande this weekend and we brought with us Taylor's amazing kitchen! I had already cleared a spot for it in her room and I just LOVE IT...and of course so does she! We have been playing kitchen nonstop and she tells me..."Mama, I bake...I bake". Thank you Papa for this very special kitchen that we will always cherish!
When I first saw the picture of the kitchen, I didn't realize it was miniature. I thought it was your kitchen, LOL! Nice kitchen! Your family is beautiful and you have a very nice blog here.
So nice to have met you today. Hope we can get to know each other better. God Bless, Jackie
5 comments:
Oh my! You have been up to a lot of fun things missy! Glad you are having fun :) That kitchen is amazing!! Miss you!
Are you freaking kidding me!!!! That kitchen is AMAZING!!! We need to come over right this second to play!!!! RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!
When I first saw the picture of the kitchen, I didn't realize it was miniature. I thought it was your kitchen, LOL! Nice kitchen! Your family is beautiful and you have a very nice blog here.
So nice to have met you today. Hope we can get to know each other better. God Bless, Jackie
That is so cute!! Holy cow, do you cook in it too? :) I bet she just loves it!!
So glad you are coming to MOPS tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you again.
God Bless,
Jackie
Post a Comment