Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bryan & Courtney's Vancouver Reception

On August 14th my Mom and I had a great time catering and decorating for Bryan and Courtney's Vancouver reception.  It was a chance for all our family and friends in the area to celebrate with the Bride & Groom since the wedding was in Wisconsin and so many of them weren't able to attend.  It was a little crazy getting everything ready but in the end we were thrilled with how it all turned out!  The flowers were amazing thanks to Mom and the food was great too!  Of course I brought all my accessories so I could add some fun touches here and there!  Ryan's cousin Mike and his wife Kim were so wonderful to open their beautiful home to us and man did we take over!  Joel & Ashley let me take over their kitchen to do all the prep work which was a huge help!  We served yummy appetizers, refreshing drinks and personalized cupcakes!  Well I just love a good party you know! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful beautiful party! Are you two in business yet, cause you could make a mint! No really, it's just so fun and lovely. Love, Sue

Am-Biance said...

Looks YUMMEEE! Phew and a lot of work!!
Love that Taylor has chocolate all over...I would have too!!

Nesting with Grace said...

a lot of work girl! no detail missed!

Carolyn said...

Wow! Everything turned out perfect! You did such a fabulous job! They are so lucky to have your talents in the fam!!!