Ryan & I just celebrated our 6 year Anniversary on July 31st! I told him that I can't believe how much life we have lived over the past 6 years with moving, buying houses, careers, baby etc. Sometimes it feels like longer and other times I can't believe its already been 6 years! I am just thankful for the life we have made together and our little family! I remember moving to Salt Lake, living in our little rental and bringing home our Haley Girl just like it was yesterday. We were so young and so excited to be starting our lives together!
Ry, we have come a long way and I love you so much! Thank you for being such a wonderful Hubby and an amazing Daddy to our baby girl! Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats! I love the pictures on the beach, especially that cool wall.
You guys look awesome and so happy!
Post a Comment