Friday, April 1, 2011

36 Weeks...Let's Get This Show On The Road!



I can't really believe that I actually made it to 36 weeks after spending the past two months worrying that Ryder was going to come pre-term.  Thankfully I did make it and I am so incredibly thankful to be done with bed rest!  Of course now I am more than ready to get this show on the road now that it is safe for him to come!  I definitely am not avoiding numerous trips up and down the stairs anymore and I am just praying that Ryder doesn't decide to just chill out for the rest of the month now!  Come on little man...we are READY!  I mean look at that tummy...there isn't any more room in there!  Even my Doctor said yesterday, "wow your tummy is really tight and he is getting big".  Ya...YOU THINK!?! 

1 comment:

Nesting with Grace said...

Happy Bday Taylor and soon to be birthday for Ryder!
The 2nd one is a breeze :) and Taylor will be a big helper! Can't wait to hear the news!