Thursday, April 14, 2011
38 Weeks...
Yes...I am still pregnant. After spending 2 months worrying that our little man was trying to come early...he has decided that he is just fine staying put for now. It's been a long haul and this is one Mama who is very ready to be done and meet this little guy! Monday night we thought it might just be time...I spent 7 hours in what we found out was false labor with contractions only 2 minutes a part. Sadly all the contractions and yes even quite a bit of pain turned out not to be doing there job of helping me dilate. So after a long and disappointing stay at the hospital...we went home. And here we are...just waiting. Might I add...not so patiently. I know he will come when he is ready and I am just praying that it will be a safe delivery and of course that he is very healthy! We will keep you all posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wishing you all the best..you are almost there girl..Just remember it is SO worth it.
Happy Birthday to Taylor, the party looked darlin' of course, hopefully next post will be of the sweet babe :)
HANG IN THERE!
Post a Comment