For Father's Day and Ryan's Birthday this year we surprised him with a trip to Seattle and of course that included taking Ryder to his very first Mariner's Game! We got to stay at an amazing hotel downtown thanks to my parents bday gift to Ryan and took the kids to the zoo and the aquarium! Thankfully I have my new awesome double stroller...we got some serious workouts on those Seattle hills! We had such a wonderful time together as a family! Taylor loved all the adventures and Ryder...well he just takes in the sights! We laughed at how many different places I nursed him...including the lounge at the M's game, eating lunch at the zoo and on the waterfront. Hey...when it's time it's time! This trip followed directly from Sandcastle Day at the coast and was officially the beginning of our insanely busy summer! Which is why I am updating all at once!
Ryder (2 months), Taylor (3), Payten (3), Ryker (1)
Once we got home we made a quick drive over to Boise to see our favorite family...The Wolfs! Tay and Payten had a blast as usual and of course so did Ryan & I. We always love when we get a chance to be together and this time was special because we now had 2 boys and 2 girls! These kids are going to have so many wonderful memories together...makes me smile just seeing them together. You know you have an amazing friend when she does your hair at midnight in her kitchen and then gets up and shops with you all the next day! Love you Ang!
2 comments:
Haha, love the breastfeeding "stops" :) Your kiddos are getting so big. Just darlin' Whatta a fun time!!
Where can I nurse?? Anywhere and all the time!! Ryder looks darling. When u come up we all need to get together! I havent seen carolyn forever! Text me and tell me when u r planning to come!
Post a Comment