Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pushing 30 BF!

Today is my BF's Birthday...yep it's official she is pushing 30!  She has brought such joy to my life over the past 14 years and I am just so thankful for her friendship.  We have been through so many milestones together...high school, college, wedding, moving, babies, new jobs, losing loved ones, gaining loved ones, birthdays, holidays and now her wedding!  We have spent half our lives together as best friends!  I love that Tay calls her "auntie bf" and that she will be her flower girl at the wedding! 
I saw this quote the other day and thought it was just perfect....
"Everyone has a "best friend" during each stage of life - only a precious few have the same one."
I thought...that's me. That's really me and how blessed I am to be able to say that.
Love you Cambria and Happy Birthday to you!





 

No comments: