 |
| Big Mans first trip to Gardner Village! |
 |
| Carolyn and her sweet Taylor Bell |
 |
| Ryder and Denise |
 |
| Harrison, Taylor and Ryder |
 |
| Dori and I with our little men! |
Oh Utah...how I have missed you so. Ryder and I recently flew to Utah to see my bestie Carolyn and her cute family. She helped me soak in all that I have been missing since we have moved. It went a little something like this. Friends, Zupas (Favorite) for lunch, Friends, Garner Village, Yummy dinner with some of my favorite BG Girls. Next day Catch up with Clients, Lunch with Denise at Cafe Rio (a Favorite), Shopping, Dinner at Rumbi (yet another Favorite). Next day The Zoo with Ck, Dori and kiddos, Dinner at...you guessed it ZUPAS, oh and little more shopping!
It was so fun to take Ryder to Utah where Ryan and I started our lives together and our little family began. The five years spent there made such an impact on my life. I was blessed with such wonderful friends and will carry so many memories with me forever.
Thank you CK for being such a wonderful hostess...you really are the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment