The first stop on our California road trip (in Sept) was Malibu to watch our great friend's Mark & Michelle say "I DO"! It was a beautiful wedding and we were so thrilled to be there. It was the first time we left Ryder and had a night off...well a few hours...but it was a great evening! Thank you to Gram and Grandpa for staying at the hotel with our 2 kiddos and letting us enjoy a night with friends!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Mark & Michelle say "I DO"
The first stop on our California road trip (in Sept) was Malibu to watch our great friend's Mark & Michelle say "I DO"! It was a beautiful wedding and we were so thrilled to be there. It was the first time we left Ryder and had a night off...well a few hours...but it was a great evening! Thank you to Gram and Grandpa for staying at the hotel with our 2 kiddos and letting us enjoy a night with friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment