Friday, April 13, 2012

20 Questions with Taylor Ann

Taylor Ann
4 Years Old!

On Taylor's 4th Birthday I asked her the following 20 questions.  I will ask her these same questions for the next 14 years...assuming that she will still answer me! I think it will be so much fun to see how her answers change over the years. 

1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My Barbie House Papa built me.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Hello Kitty
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and Honey....that's what I like in my tummy.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Payten clothes (hand me downs from her BF Payten)
7. What is your favorite game? Memory like at Sunday School
8. What is your favorite snack? Wave Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? You are my Sunshine
11. What is your favorite book? Alice in Wonderland
12. Who is your best friend? Payten
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Plant the gardens with Mommy
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blankie & Emmy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Milk & Cheerios
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to teach the college kids like Daddy does

No comments: