Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Day to Celebrate!

A curtain of balloons welcomed Tay when she opened her door!

Ryder's first Easter basket....and of course Taylor is showing him how it's done!

Payten and Taylor

Payten, Taylor, Ryker, Ryder...this was as close as we got to having them all in one picture!

Ryder's first Easter Egg Hunt!

Ryker!

Oh Taylor.

Gram & Grandpa helping Ryder man.

Papa and Backa with the kiddos!

The Wolf Family!

Gift Time!

Just before the back tire went flat and the training wheels bent...oops! 

Papa teaching Taylor how to ride her new bike!!!


My baby girl looks so old!

Backa and Ryder Man.

Papa and Taylor heading to Easter service

10 years ago we were all in college together and look at us now! 

Easter Sunday was also Taylor Ann's 4th Birthday this year.  We had a house full of family and friends to celebrate the special day.  After Easter baskets and a delicious breakfast made by my Mom all 12 of us were off to Easter service!  The kids were SO adorable in their matching outfits....I mean come on! :)  After church we had an Easter Egg Hunt and then a wonderful Easter brunch thanks to my Mom (and a delicious ham brought my Dan and Glenda).  Taylor then got to open some more gifts!  A new bike was her big gift this year and she had so much fun learning how to ride with her Papa's help!  I just loved watching my Dad teaching Taylor just like he did with me 25 years ago.  She caught on so quickly and was so proud of herself!  Having both sets of Grandparents in the LG and the Wolf Family was so wonderful and such a great way to celebrate Easter and our baby girl's 4th Birthday!  It's kind of unbelievable to think back 10 years ago when Angie and I were 19 and just started dating Luke & Ryan.  My how things have changed!
Celebrating Taylor's birthday was so special.  When I tucked her in bed the night before her Birthday I just had to give her an extra squeeze and hold back the tears.  She is really growing up.  You never really understand what parent's mean when they say "it all goes by so fast" until it's happening to you!  My little baby is a 40" tall, 32 pound, long blond hair and blue eye beauty.  I love her so much and I am so proud to call her my daughter.  Happy Birthday to my sweet Taylor Ann. 
Thank you everyone for coming to The Big and for the wonderful memories. 

No comments: