I can't believe it's almost Christmas! It's tradition at our house to pull out all of the Christmas decorations Thanksgiving weekend and we were lucky to have lots of helpers this year! It was so great watching Taylor's eyes light up when we turned the tree's lights on for the first time! We also got to enjoy Gardner Village and all the cute little elves...another fun family tradition!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am totally jealous that all of your beautiful Christmas is already up!!! I should make the same tradition as you and put mine up over Thanksgiving too!
Your Christmas looks cute... Love the trees :) You should make the "helping" a tradition as well... looks like fun:)
Pretty! Hey Courtney has a PURPLE COAT!!! Hello soul sister :)
Sweetie Taylor.
Your Thanksgiving looks so nice...WOW leaf butter! And the Turkey on the platter looks wonderful, mine was cut up before anyone saw it :)
Post a Comment