Thursday, September 10, 2009

And then there's you...



Oh Ck how I love you so...you gave me this amazing letter when I left that had this list of some of "your very favorite times together" and I just loved it. At the end you mentioned that I may be able to add to it and of course I can...
My List:
-Singing songs on the top of our longs while our little T's are sitting in the backseat of the car together...in their matching carseats
-Eating large bowls of ice cream together
-Shopping for hair bows for our little girls
-Telling you that I was prego and almost putting you into labor you were so excited...then you jumped on babycenter.com and showed me exactly how big my little baby bean was
-When you found my nursery furniture for $100...instead of $1800!
-Scrapbooking...or at least planning to scrapbook
-All of our "projects"
-How you listen...always
-Driving to La Grande with you...somehow it made everything seem like it was going to be ok with your help and of course planning my life in the LG out with you
-How you helped me find my new grocery store, parks and other activities that Tay & I might do once we moved to LG
-Going to the drive-in movies
-Just being able to be ourselves together....no matter what
-Spending my last weekend in Utah with you and playing all day on my last day at the zoo...
-Falling asleep the night before we left talking about how much fun we have had these past 3 1/2 years

Your List:
-Laughing our heads off, about the hole in the floor at work in the shabby room that we stuffed a stick down
-Making up games on boring work afternoons
-Shopping at the Gateway, Pottery Barn, Babies R Us, Mac Counters, Old Navy, Gardner Village, Down East
-Planning out our nurseries together that had to match each other
-Visits at the hosptial when our girls were born
-Eating our sandwiches together
-Design jobs together
-Eating our favorite places together...village baker, rumbi
-Giggling together on your front porch counting cars
-Driving around in our little white cars
-Ordering pregnant lady clothes on Gap.com together
-DISNEYLAND together!
-Calling each other and talking for hours
-Your gifts and cards
-We were lucky to have our Tuesday's off work together
-We can hardly go a day with out some sort of check-in!
-Shopping for clothes together
-Crying on the phone together
-Planning out our furniture and accessories
-Just a few dates that we included our hubbies together...but they were fun!
-Going to the movies and eating our dinner's on our lap
-Expensive Jean parties

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love, love, love your list! Thank You for being so wonderful to me!