Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Relaxin at the Beach...













Did I mention that I love having my little sis take pictures of Tay???

3 comments:

ryanjess said...

My Bitty Bug!!! Oh I miss you! See you soon in La Grande!
Love you girls, Daddy

Nesting with Grace said...

Oh how sad... Ryan has to be missing you two so much!
Looks like you are starting off your new move well, how could you not on the beach realxed, no more moving stress! I miss you and keep thinking ok is jess going to be working today?? is it thursday??? then I remember you moved and then I get sad :(
Miss you!!!!

Am-Biance said...

THE BEACH GIRL!!!! So cute Jess~ We miss you so very much...I am glad that you have had such much needed time with your Tay! When are you coming to visit? Is it to soon to ask? :) haha!!