Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Saying Goodbye to the BG


So August 31st actually has come and gone. For a while I just pretended that nothing was happening and this move that we had all been talking about for the past months wasn't really happening. But then I had to move out of my house and then I had to say goodbye to the BG...and it all hit. Walking out the door that Monday evening was so incredibly difficult. Thank you Goose Girls for being such great friends to me. I was very blessed to have worked with a group of women that are so talented and inspiring and such a joy to work with. I miss you already! Every party I host I will think...hmm I wonder what Brooke would do. Every time I go shopping I will think...hmm I wonder what Stacy could do with this. Every time I attempt to sew I will think...hmm I wonder how Leslie would do this. Every time I make a chicken salad I will think...hmm I wish this tasted like Kelly's. Every time I pass an Anthropology I will think...hmm I wonder if Broc bought that for Jen yet. :) And every time I visit the beach I will think...hmm I wish D was here to enjoy this.
So obviously I will be thinking about you girls a lot and I miss you. Thanks for an amazing 3 1/2 years...my Utah experience would never have been the same without you. You really are all A BIG DEAL in my book! Love you lots!

1 comment:

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

I can't sleep...so I am up reading blogs...and fighting off tears after reading this.. We miss you lots. We had such a fun team, didn't we?? Hope all is going well with you. 6 more days until Ryan defends and your life can be slightly normal again, right? :) Miss you!