Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Pushed 30.
For years now Cambria and I have been talking about pushing 30...well it's happened. I am 30. No meltdowns here though! I feel so blessed to have the life that I have at the age of 30 and I was happy to celebrate this big milestone with my family and my BF at the beach! I haven't seen my parent's on my birthday since I was a teenager (crazy) and it was so great to be "home" at the beach. The weather was insanely wonderful and we had such a relaxing day together. Its unreal to think that I am already 30, how did that happen? Just doesn't feel possible that I graduated High School 12 years ago, got married 8 years ago and have a 4 and 1 year old! What!?
My goal for the next 30 years...take the time to enjoy my life and my family. It's all going by so fast and I want to make sure that I soak it all in. God has blessed me so much in life and I want to fully appreciate all that He has given me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment