Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Well Hello D.C.!






Well it's been a little over a month...but I wanted to post pictures of my first trip to DC!  While planning the nursery for my first nephew with Courtney I decided...why the heck not just go over there and help put it all together!?!  I haven't ever left the kids for more than a day or two, so this was quite the little break for me!  I had 5 days to relax, visit with Bryan and Courtney, work on the nursery, go to Courtney's baby shower and take in the sights of DC!  I also got a chance to see my Cousin Heather and her hubby Jesse which was so much fun! 
We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Boy Dearinger...I am guessing June 2nd which is Bryan and Ryan's Birthday.  It was really special for me to have the chance to help put his nursery together and Ryan and I are both looking forward to meeting him in August when we go back out to DC! 

No comments: